Landlord Certificate

By law, landlords must provide valid Landlords Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) every 12 months which demonstates that:

  • Pipe-work, appliances and flues provided for tenants are maintained and working in a safe condition
  • That all appliances and flues that they provide are installed to current regulations
  • That the engineer that is carrying out the safety check is qualified and is working within scope
  • That the engineer is registered with Gas Safe – check the register here
  • All gas equipment (including any appliance that the tenant owns) is safe or removed before letting
  • A gas safety certificate (CP12) is provided to the tenant within 28 days or before reletting
  • The landlord/letting agent must keep a copy of the gas safety certificate (CP12) for 2 years

So, let us give you one less thing to worry about. Our service provides you with our expert safety advice and landlord gas safety check and certificate (CP12) so you can let out your property. Our Gas Safe Registered engineer will inspect your gas meter, carryout a gas tightness test, appliances and flues to ensure they are safe and comply with current regulations, plus you will benefit from online access to your certificate (CP12) and receive annual reminders.

You can contact us online to get a free installation quote or book an appointment convenient to you here.